Looking For An Employee?
Bishop & Company is a highly respected, award winning, locally owned firm which provides Executive Search, Direct Hire placement and Temporary/Contract staff to organizations throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
Why Do Other Companies And Organizations Choose Bishop & Company?
There are many reasons why employers choose to work with us:
- We are able to approach professionals and present your opportunity only as an outside recruiter can.
- We take the time to work closely with you and hiring management to pinpoint and prioritizing key new-hire attributes — including those illusive behavioral, cultural and team dynamics.
- We have the expertise, dedicated database, network, and relationships which make us successful.
- As seasoned recruiters with human resource and recruiting expertise, we truly understand cultural fit. We have the ability to deliver candidates who possess the key skills and nuanced attributes for individual and team success.
- *We have a proven track record of success, and an excellent reputation
- A large high tech, high touch database of candidates and contacts
- Database mining, social media, and Internet recruiting expertise
- A reputation that attracts both active and passive candidates
- Confidentiality, understanding, diligence, integrity, respect
- Highly effective interviewing techniques
- A dedicated, experienced team of recruiters
- Efficiency, saving you time and money
- Representation of client culture
- In short, the people, processes, tools and reputation necessary to achieve optimum results
- Professional, Management
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Accounting, Finance
- Sales & Service
- Marketing & Public Relations, Fund Development
Our Recruiters, and our President, Judy Bishop, have a combined 60 years of staffing experience. Judy Bishop has been in the industry for over 30 years, and has worked throughout the mainland U.S., Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, including over 20 years in Hawaii. This experience means those Recruiters performing searches for candidates are well versed, qualified, and knowledgeable in US and Hawaii employment law, and are extremely capable of sourcing and selecting the appropriate talent for your open position. Bishop & Company provides ongoing professional development opportunities to its entire team.