How To Apply
Knowing what to expect can go a long way in speeding up the hiring process and alleviating questions and concerns, so we thought you should know how it works on the job seeker side. The process will vary slightly depending on if you are looking for a temp position, temp-to-hire, or direct placement.
1. Submit your resume
If you’ve searched our jobs listing and see a job that might be a match for you, simply submit your resume through that posting. However, if you would like to make a general submission of your resume click here!
2. We will review your background, education, and experience
If your background matches the specifications of our current open positions, we will contact you immediately. If there is no match with current job vacancies, we will keep your resume in our database for one year.
3. Once we contact you, we will schedule an appointment for you to interview with us at our office between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday
The application process will take approximately two to three hours. You will be asked to:
- Complete an employment application
- Take a series of appropriate evaluations (these can also be completed online prior to your interview)
- Interview with our Staffing Specialist
- Complete our orientation and legal paperwork, if applicable
4. Interview with us
We sit down with you in a private, personal, one-on-one interview. During the interview you will have an opportunity to share your strengths, discuss areas where you feel you could use improvement, and help us understand your unique needs and circumstances. Please bring the following things with you when you come into our office:
- Copy of your resume
- Professional references with contact information
- Two forms of ID, one of which must be a picture ID (i.e. driver’s license, state issued identification), that show the right to work in the U.S.